Monday, April 26, 2010

Winter of the Heart

I’m used to many relationships where it comes to the point that one is far distant esp. when I need them but they are nowhere to find. I’ve to people that I got to know in a very short period and yet we talk, we chat as if we've been together for so long. Then comes a time that we're totally silent, as if the world stops for our relationship. It’s declining as time goes by until we don't longer remember that once we became friends.
I’m so sick of people leaving my life, esp. when I already learned to love them. It’s painful whenever time comes that I know it will be the last time to see them or I don't know when I will see them again. It hurts also when the one I love, including my friends are far distant from me and I don't see them for a long time.
I have a hard time giving my trust to strangers because I find it futile when we become friends and then they have to go. For what that I learned to love them and I’m used to be with them? I’m just hurt for their leaving. 
When someone has promised that they will stay for last, and got my heart to believe them, I hold on to their promise that they won't go out my life. And I will get too much once it was broken. It’s my nature. I have hard time trusting people but my heart isn't hard enough not to learn to love them. And when I do, I give them what they need. I sacrifice my time, money, and sometimes great opportunities.
There’s wrong with my attitude, friends promise to stick with you forever but they don't promise that you'll be together always in reality. They are human beings like you that have to be grown up. Sometimes you'll get maturity when you face your troubles alone. People often hide their faces against the world at some point of time. They have no problem, it's just that they needed some space to think and evaluate their selves and you have to accept them anyway and forgive their absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment