Monday, December 28, 2009

Old is Crap

During the recent times , I realized one thing for sure, When you start feelin that this thing Best...
Ur tym begins for ur end...
Now the question arises why??
Well , its really simple and logical...
When you dnt knw nethin... you start cravin for it 2 knw and wen u knw it u feel dat "Ahh wat is this stuff its bulls**t... I can do better den dis..."

One incident reminds me ...I got a new motorcycle in 11th std ...Used 2 drive it very safely..
very carefully...Never allowed ne1 to even touch it also...
I washed it everyday...keepin every part dustfree...
Over the tym went , I gave my gardner the job 2 clean my vehicle but used 2 keep a watch on him...
Nd now my Bike is in the worst condition ....I have got no interest in it... Whether it is clean or nt...
Its just a means of transport to me...Sumtyms I am not even aware that my vehicle has to be treated well...I give full acceleration and load it ....

So the moral here lies is no need to b attached with the materialistic pleasures of lyf...
The real lyf is 2 meet people...physically nt just virtually....the less u socialize the more u become mechanical...

I had been addicted 2 computer for a long tym b4 I realized its actual worth... The outside curves now mean more 2 me than the cursor and the mouse...

Dis is it for now...
Bloggin off....Directly Dilse...

No comments:

Post a Comment